The Children's Comprehensive Wellness Package is offered to parents whose children are in the Children's Program with M². We have compiled a package of our most commonly tested and relevant panels for the children we work with. We know the more data points that we have, the better the picture of your child's health will be revealed. An optimal protocol from the beginning is helpful for parents. Not all testing has to be completed at once since many times we need some brain health first, however, you will have all testing kits available to you.
The Children's Comprehensive Wellness Package includes:
• A NeuroFocus test for neurotransmitters (urine test).
• A Gut Health panel to test for intestinal flora, microscopic organisms and a total of 15 important biomarkers to assess gastrointestinal health (stool and saliva test).
• A 90 Food Sensitivities panel to test for IgG reactivity to 90 common foods.
• An Omega-3 Index Plus Test that measures the amount of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, in red blood cells, as well as Omega-6 to Omega-3 Ratios and Trans Fat Index.
• 1-hour consultation with a Children's Program clinician to review your child's results.